If you have your own swimming pool, then your ultimate aim is to have the crystal clear water. During the inspection on the daily basis, you can find the little algae growth or vaguely cloudy water. If you leave it for the longer period of time, you can see it full of algae. In order to properly and cleanly maintain your swimming pool, first of all you have to learn how to clean a green swimming pool better. You have to just spend 10 minutes per day for enjoying the crystal clear pool on manage and maintain it.
Steps to clean your swimming pool:
- Every morning, you have to check the signs of cloudiness and algae growth in the water. If there are any signs, you have to sweeping them away. You should also net out the insects and leaves on the daily basis.
- You should also check out the chlorine levels and make some adjustments to the water if required.
- It is also a very good thing to check the skimmer nets every morning. It is better removing the vegetation which has collected or any insects which have died during the night time.
- When your pool water looks gloomy, you can try backwashing your substance filter just for 2 to 3 minutes and observe how your pool looks tomorrow.
- At the same time, it is also very important to check out the pH level of your pool and make sure any chemicals you use functioning as they must.
- An ideal pH level of the pool has to be between 7.2 and 7.6. When you pool reading is out of this particular range, you have to make necessary adjustments of the water pH level so that the treatments will properly function once added.
How to backwash your sand filter?
If you would like to learn how to clean a green swimming pool, you should never ever forget to learn backwash process of your sand filter. On the top portion of the pool sand filter, there is a dial to adjust the water flow direction through the system. Before making any of these adjustments, it is crucial to switch off your pump. Then, you just move the dial to backwash, close the value so the water will return to the swimming pool. After that, you have to open another valve to allow the water to be drained through the sand filter.
In the next step, you can switch on the pump and there is a reverse water flow to clean all the dirt within the sand. Now switch off the pump and change the dial back to the normal operation. Currently, you can close the valve which allows the water to way out the system and reopen the value which allows the water flow back into the swimming pool. After that, restart your pump and now everything is complete. Now, the backwash is finished and you can do some other above mentioned process to clean your pool.